Our client is a front-line player in the Green Energy space, providing the solar power solutions as well as other installation and technology services in, looking to hire the services of a Head of Operations for our Enugu state operations.
You will be responsible for designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions at the state level. Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Admin, Technicians etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the national COO in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with the company and partners/vendors
- 3 years experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of business development and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
Benefits for candidates include but not restricted to the following:
- Attractive salaries
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries.
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated.
- An open forum for expression of ideas.
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer skills.
Interested applicants should please send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role as subject of the mail.
Application closes on Friday, 23rd April, 2021.
|Job Category||On Site|