NGO STARTUP & MANAGEMENT TRAINING
NGO Startup and Management Training, also know as Not-For-Profit Special (NPS) Training is designed to increase in-depth awareness of Not-for-Profit Organizations and give participants an advanced skills to the development of Social Enterprise. Find out what we mean by Social Enterprise and how this type of business functions.
- Understand the purpose and function of a social enterprise
- Be aware of a range of social enterprises
- Recognize the challenges and opportunities for the development of Not for Profit Organizations
WHO IS THIS TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION FOR?
Intending Social Enterprise enthusiasts, Clergymen, NGO Heads, Philanthropist, Fresh Graduates
- Certificate of Training
- Organizational Membership Certificate
- Professional Certificate in Microsoft Excel
- Total Quality Management (When you take more than one of our trainings)